Some contractors have required Osha 10 certification within the last three years.  Please go to the following website: http://www.careersafeonline.com

If you take this course, please bring a copy of your certificate to the Union and Training office so we can update our records.  You can also get reimbursed from the Training Dept once you fill out a short form.  If you have any questions regarding this, please call the hall.

NGET Radiation Worker
Exelon NGET Tri-fold

TWIC stands for: (Transportation Worker Identification Card). More and more, we are seeing TWIC cards as a requirement for many of the bigger jobs. I would encourage anyone looking for employment to get their TWIC card.  I believe once the paperwork is filed, it takes approximately six weeks to receive a card.

For application/info, go to: https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twic

If you do receive your TWIC card, be sure to bring a copy to the hall.  We will keep it in your file for future use.