The Rockford Area Plumbing, Pipefitting, and Refrigeration Joint Apprenticeship Training Committee will be accepting applications for Apprenticeship beginning June 13th 2022 through January 6th 2023 at the Local 23 Training Office at 4525 Boeing Drive, Rockford, IL 61109. Additional information along with dates and times will be available on this page no later then May 30th 2022
For those who applied May 17th 2021 through January 7th 2022 at the Local 23 Training Office at 4525 Boeing Drive, Rockford, IL 61109 you can track your application status by clicking here and using your application number given to you during application.
Review the information below to be prepared when applications resume.
REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO FILLING OUT APPLICATION
- Must be at least 17 years of age to apply and 18 years of age by the following March
- Must be a High School Graduate or a High School equivalency (Example; GED)
- Must have passed one year of standard high school Algebra (High School equivalency meets requirement)
REQUIREMENTS - DAY OF APPLICATION
- Cashier’s Check or Money Order payable to JATC for $20.00 (non-refundable application fee) NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED
- *Valid/current driver’s license or State issued ID card
- Transcripts in unopened officially sealed school envelope or GED results. If applicant is unable to bring transcripts on date of application, they must be submitted unopened, with official seal, or faxed directly from your school or GED office to the training department (fax 815-397-8912) No transcripts will be accepted prior to submission of application
- Personal Experience Forms will be distributed at time of application, they must be submitted along with supporting documents
*If selected, you must have a valid/current driver’s license, reliable transportation, and be physically able to perform duties of the trade with or without reasonable accommodations. Further instruction will be provided if selected.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY PLEDGE
The Rockford Area Plumbing, Pipefitting, and Refrigeration JATC will not discriminate against applicants or apprentices based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), sexual orientation, genetic information, or because they are an individual with a disability or a person 40 years or older. The JATC will take affirmative action to provide equal opportunity in apprenticeship and will operate this apprenticeship program as required under Title 29 of the Code of Federal Regulations, Part 30, as amended.
Click link for step by step process and online application http://www.ualocal23.org/index.cfm?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=762478
For help in preparing for aptitude testing, please visit:
|Click Here for Online Application Tracking
You can track your application status with the attached link below.
Online applications can be printed from this page but must be submitted in person to the training department with application fee of $20 in form of cashier's check or money order(NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED).
Page Last Updated: Feb 11, 2021 (09:59:19)